Musawaat Lawyer & Consultants
• Musawaat Law Firm, founded in Kuwait in 2001 is one of the Arabian Gulf leading regional firms. Musawaat Law Firm has been providing top-tier, comprehensive legal services to its clients all over the world, in all fields of law – the definitive “one-stop shop” for all your legal needs in the Arabian Gulf region and beyond.
• Over time, the firm has been part of the evolution of the ever-changing business world. As this evolution continues, with globalization and breakneck technological advancement continuously transforming your legal and business environment, Musawaat Law Firm remains committed to keeping ahead of the times, allowing our clients to stay on top of their business.
• Our diverse team of dynamic,qualified, dedicated professionals strive to excellence in their respective fields of specialization, spanning ll the common legal groups .
• Year after year, Musawaat law firm involves in the most complex and wide-ranging transactions, a testament to its commitment to innovation and excellence in legal advice. Musawaat law firm is committed and dedicated to offer its clients the most comprehensive and global legal services tailored on a case-by-case basis to cater for their specific needs.
• Musawaat Law firm added a new meaning for practicing legal matters in the business field by providing financial and administration solutions combined with the governmental laws and regulations ,as its smart team noticed the frequent demands from both local and foreign companies.
• Musawaat law firm's clients range from the world’s largest financial institutions and companies, right through to family owned enterprises and the individuals that stand behind them.
• Please take the time to navigate our area of practice , and do not hesitate to contact our Managing Partner to find out what Musawaat Law Firm can do for you.
1.Banking and Finance/Islamic Banking and Finance
Mussawaat law firm banking and finance practice, one of the founding activities of the firm over 10 years ago, its clients in the Banking Sector include some of the Kuwaiti leading banks, and the world's largest banks frequently consult it for their activities in the region. As well as taking care of their day-to-day requirements, Musawaat law firm has assisted clients in major financing deals in many different sectors, as well as with public listings, offerings and issuances in regional and global markets, The areas of practice in this group include:
- Islamic Finance.
- Project Finance.
- Islamic Banking.
- Financial Services Regulations.
- Funds (Incorporation and Structuring).
- Insurance and Reinsurance.
2.Corporate, Commercial, M&A and Tax
There is an infinite variety of ways to do business, and an infinite number of things you can do with your business. While you take care of the commercial aspects of your business, Musawaat law firm, Commercial and M&A group takes care of your legal needs, The areas of practice in this group include:
- Agency and Distributorship.
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation.
- Associations and Societies.
- Employee Benefit Plans.
- Business law.
- Commercial law.
- Company law.
- International Trade.
- Labor and Employment.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Non-Profit and Charitable Organizations.
- Incorporations of corporate bodies worldwide.
- Tax Optimisation.
3.Alternative dispute resolution:
Labor disputes Negotiations and mediation can help avert a costly and potentially unproductive litigation process,Arbitration can avoid a public and lengthy battle, while controlling costs. Our team leader Attorney: Meshari Alenzi (Arbitrator) is very experienced in all aspects of negotiations, mediation and arbitration, and is frequently involved in cross-border ADR matters such as :
- Alternative Dispute Resolution.
No other region in the world is witnessing a construction boom quite like the one we are currently seeing in the Arabian Gulf especially Kuwait. Musawaat law firm is involved in some of the biggest construction projects in the world, in the Gulf area, Middle East, Europe and beyond, Musawaat law firm real- estate/construction group has the ability to provide legal advice in the following area of practice in this group.
- Real Estate.
- Land regulations.
- Drafting of land legislation.
5.Oil & Gas/Environmental
Musawaat law firm's experience in Oil & Gas law in general allows it to assist you in building your oil & gas project from the ground up, or managing your existing oil & gas projects and installations, wherever you are operating from, Areas of practice in this group include:
- Natural Resources.
- Renewable development.
- Oil and Gas.
6.IP & IT Telecom
Intellectual Property law has had to adapt quickly to the speed of technological advancement, as the types of IP and the means of conveying it are changing. Musawaat law firm was aware of these changes as it dives in the following areas of practice
- Advertising and Marketing.
- Copyrights/Author's rights.
- Entertainment and the arts.
7.Privatisation and Public Law
Musawaat law firm can assist clients with a variety of administrative matters, whether it be assistance with representations and negotiations with Ministries and state entities, or representation before administrative tribunals and instances, including fiscal and tax matters, The areas of practice in this group include:
- Administrative Law.
- Public Law.
- Constitutional Law.
- Legislative Work.
8.The administration system
Musawaat law firm has developed its legal service to a higher level and created an administration system based on its wide experiences has been derived from dealing with professional companies in different fields what led Musawaat to be able to provide a professional consultancy in following issues:
- Employment Matters.
- Administration Training Courses.
- Company Entity Eevaluation.
As Musawaat wanted to present a one stop shop in legal- business fields, Musawaat invented smart back up financial system to help the in house clients –companies or individuals run their financial matters by providing such services as:
- Outsourcing Financial Department.
- Financial Ttraining Courses.
- Budget and Financial Report.
Some of the other major practice areas we work in are the following:
- Private International Law.
- Public International Law, International Organizations and International Treaties.
- Civil Law.
- Corporate Governance.
- Public Governance.
- Agricultural Law.
- Family Law.
- Aviation Law.
- Maritime Law.